Direct Line: (802) 665-2740 | email@example.com
Facey Goss & McPhee P.C.
- Land Use & Environmental Law
- Energy & Utility Law
- Business Transactions
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Member, Vermont Bar Association
- Member, Rutland County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Vermont Law School (2021)
- Master of Environmental Law and Policy, with distinction, Vermont Law School (2021)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Minor in Philosophy, cum laude, Saint Anselm College (2018)
Andrew is an associate in the firm’s Commercial, Land Use, and Real Estate Practice Group. He primarily assists individuals, businesses and associations with both local and state land use permitting, as well as general business transactions. During his time at Vermont Law School, Andrew clerked with the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources where he worked on numerous land use matters, including Act 250 compliance issues and Section 248 Certificate of Public Good petitions. Andrew is also experienced with various federal environmental statutes through his work with the Environmental Advocacy Clinic, including: Clean Water Act (specifically Nationwide Permitting); Endangered Species Act; Migratory Bird Treaty Act; Marine Mammal Protection Act; and National Environmental Policy Act.
Andrew was born in East Hampstead, New Hampshire and currently resides in Rutland, Vermont. He is an avid snowboarder and overall outdoor enthusiast.