Facey Goss & McPhee P.C., provides a full range of services for individuals involved in all aspects of family law. We provide high-quality services during extremely stressful, and personal, family matters.
We seek the best solutions for the needs of our clients, including litigation, mediation, and collaborative law. Our cases routinely deal with complicated financial matters including business valuations, self-employment matters, and tax planning, as well as the fundamental issues of family matters, including parental rights and responsibilities, support, and property distribution. Our office is a full-service firm in our ability to address all aspects of your family matter, including estate and tax planning, Vermont real estate transfers, and bankruptcy.
Areas in which attorneys in this practice concentrate include:
- Asset Distribution
- Birth Orders for Children Born Through Assisted Reproduction
- Child Custody/Parentage/Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Civil Union Dissolution--Resident and Nonresident
- Divorce/Marital Dissolution
- Divorce Taxation
- Legal Separation and Separation Agreements
- Modification/Litigation of Custody/Support Matters
- Non-Traditional and Blended Family Law
- Post-Divorce Matters
- Premarital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Relief from Abuse/Stalking
- Second Parent Adoption
We understand that any family matter can be extremely stressful and requires our immediate and full attention. We are here to assist you in all aspects of this process and will work diligently with you to address your family concerns.