For about two decades, the firm has represented:
- Zoning and planning boards and commissions
- Public agencies such as transit districts
- Fire districts and solid waste districts
- Individuals at the conference table
- Mediation and arbitrations
- Courts of the state of Vermont
We have experience throughout Vermont. No matter how large or complex the case, we work with our clients to provide advice that is strategic and sensible.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of service at a reasonable cost based upon our breadth of experience and our result-orientated approach. Benefit from our experience, fortitude and innovation to achieve the desired results in your municipal matters.
Our lawyers are able to represent municipalities seeking to do financing from banks or from the Vermont Municipal Bond Bank. We routinely represent towns and cities in defending tax appeals and in conducting tax sales.
71 Allen Street, Suite 401, PO Box 578, Rutland, Vermont 05701 87