Harry R. Ryan
Harry R. Ryan
Direct Line: (802) 665-2700 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facey Goss & McPhee P.C.
Mr. Ryan's primary area of concentration is in civil litigation:
- Automobile Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Dram Shop Liability
- General Tort Liability
- Legal Malpractice Liability
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sports Liability
He has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdict over the past 40 years in both state and federal courts.
A former U.S. Olympic Ski Team member, he has represented ski areas and ski-related manufacturers, ski academies, industries, and individuals. Mr. Ryan is a Trustee of the Killington Mountain School and co-founded the Pico Ski Education Foundation. He was inducted into the VARA Ski Hall of Fame in 2013.
Mr. Ryan has received Martindale-Hubbell's highest "AV" Preeminent rating. He is listed in "Best Lawyers® in America" for legal malpractice defense, New England Super Lawyers, and is recognized by VT Business Magazine as a Vermont Top Lawyer.
- Association of Ski Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Northern New England Defense Counsel Association
- American Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Rutland County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America
- Admitted to Bar, State of Vermont, 1975
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, District of Vermont, 1975
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1975
- Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Killington Mountain School Board of Directors
- Pico Ski Education Foundation Board of Directors
- Killington Mountain Foundation, Inc.--Killington World Cup Committee, Founder and Director
- University of Vermont, B.A., 1972
- Boston College, J.D., 1975